New Year Wish List
It’s always depressing when Christmas ends and you find yourself thrust into a New Year, all bleary eyed and still a little bit pissed. I know I'm not alone when I say that January is my least favourite time of the year, but it's mainly because I always feel like now I have to behave myself.
I was planning to write a post about New Year resolutions and how I was going to create a ‘New Me’; get skinnier, save more money every month, start eating Kale and stick to mocktails until February. Buuut, then I figured that’s not really who I am… I don’t really want to have a body like Kendall Jenner, I don’t want to miss out on memories with friends because I’ve promised myself I’ll save a few extra quid and sadly no, Kale and mocktails aren’t my bag.
So, instead of resolutions, I’ve put together a little New Year Wish List; except this time I’m actually going to treat myself to a few of them without feeling guilty about it.
If you're sticking to your New Year resolutions, well done and good luck! And if not, go and have a pint - there's always next year...
1. MOTO Black Ripped Joni Jeans, £38 from Top Shop
2. Filofax Compact Patent Organiser - Duck Egg, £27 (sale!) from Amazon
3. Talent Knee High Boots by Dune, £115 from Top Shop
4. Sparkle & Fade Crochet Scallop Bralette - Black, £18 from Urban Outfitters
5. Jersey Sleeve Hooded Denim Jacket, £50 from ISWAI
6. Authentic Washed Leather Biker Jacket, £165 from Top Shop
7. Boi-ing concealer, £17.50 from Benefit
8. Fearne Cotton Bodice Jumpsuit, £74 from Little Woods